Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Instant Pot
- 4-6 Osso Bucco
- 1/4 stick Unsalted Butter (AA)
- Get out the trusty “Instant Pot” and add a 1/4 stick of AA unsalted butter. Sear 4-6 Osso Buco well, one at a time. Put them back in the Instant Pot and add water to the “Max Fill” line. Pressure cook for 2 hours.
- Release pressure safely.Remove meat and bones. Discard bones. Enjoy the meat on a hot beef sandwich*, etc…
- Set Instant Pot to “Sauté” and boil broth. Add salt to achieve the desired taste.
- Save remaining broth in mason jars in the refrigerator.