Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot
- 1 lb Nebraska Star Beef® Prestige® Loin Tips
- 1 tbsp Nebraska Star Beef® Signature® SPG
- 1/4 stick Unsalted Butter (AA)
- 1 large Onion chopped coarse
- 2 large Potatoes chopped coarse
- 3 Carrots chopped into approx. 1" pieces
- 2 sticks Celery chopped into approx. 1/2" pieces
- 8-12 Mushrooms whole
- 4 stalks Green Onions chopped into approx. 1/4" pieces
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- Set Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add butter. When butter is melted and just beginning to caramelize, add 1 lb of Nebraska Star® Beef Prestige® Loin Tips and Signature® SPG seasoning. Sauté until beef is golden brown and the juices have reduced and caramelized on the bottom of the pot. Add a bit of beef broth and stir to deglaze.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Close Instant Pot and use “Soup/Stew” setting. Auto cook time will be 130 minutes. This yields a very soft consistency on all ingredients. If you prefer your ingredients to be bit firmer, reduce the cook time accordingly.