Katie’s Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
- Season the Nebraska Star Beef® Chuck Roast with Signature® Seasoning, salt and pepper and place in a Crockpot.
- Pour in beer, onion soup and beef broth. Cover and cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Remove roast from Crockpot and slice or shred roast.
- Pile beef on hoagie rolls and top with 2 slices of cheese.
- Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sauce from the Crockpot for dipping.