Snickers® Apple Salad
- 1 3.4 oz Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups 2% Milk
- 1 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 5 Large "Granny Smith" Apples chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 4 2.07 oz Snickers® Candy Bars chopped into 1/2" pieces
- Whisk milk into pudding mix in a large mixing bowl and dissolve thoroughly, and allow mixture to set up for 2–3 minutes.
- Once mixture has begun to thicken, fold Whipped Topping into the mixture.
- Add chopped apples and Snickers® bars and mix to until an even consistency is achieved.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.